Re: I need support :)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: I need support :)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 16:26:14 +0200

Currently, both actions (edit and process) are defined for .ly files,
so if you right-click on the file you get an option to open it in an
editor. The only question is which one should be the default "open"
command. I definitely vote for the current solution since you typically
will process the file several times during one editing session, so the
processing will be the more common task.

   Mats

Bertalan Fodor wrote:
In MS Windows, default the abc.ly file evoke the Cygwin bash; unfortunately
it dosen't work that way, at least it's lilypond abc.ly .

Why? The default action on double click is to run lilypond and launch
Acrobat.
I would rather it open in an editor - I prefer UltraEdit.

Should we change the default association to Notepad or Wordpad or something?

Bert

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems