Re: using lilypond tab for "chords"

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: using lilypond tab for "chords"
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 19:14:03 +0200

Laura Conrad wrote:
"Mats" == Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:

    Mats> \property TabStaff.Dots \override #'transparent = ##t

    Mats> You know where to look for the name of the graphics objects,
    Mats> don't you? (lilypond.org->Documentation:index->Doc of internals).

I know about it, but I can never find anything there.  I still can't
find TabStaff.Dots even knowing that's what I'm looking for.  There's
a DotColumn, but I don't see Dots at all.

I usually look directly in the list of graphical objects for something
with a reasonable name and then you will certainly find Dots.
However, if you look at the documentation of TabStaff, you'll see
that it may contain TabVoice contexts, which in turn creates the
Dots objects.

     /Mats