lilypond-user-fr

Re: alignement opus et piece

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: alignement opus et piece
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 08:32:51 -0700 (PDT)

Frère Raphaël wrote
> Apparemment ma demande vous a interréssé.

oui, même beaucoup!

> Si la fonction que vous avez peu à peu mise au point est simple
> d'utilisation pour placer les titres dans le score, est-ce que vous pouvez
> me dire comment la faire fonctionner dans le fichier de la partition ?
> Est-ce que c'est encore plus simple d'utilisation que ce que Gilles avait
> proposé ?

je me permets d'envoyer une description provisoire avec le code comme nous
entendons les publier dans le LSR - s'il y a des textes pas très clairs nous
serions heureux d'entendre votre/vos écho/s!

% ------------------
*piece-opus* - an alternative score title markup with different layout on
even and odd pages

sometime it is desirable to display the header information differently on
even or odd pages - here is a way how to do it:

1. copy the piece-opus function  to your \include folder or directly into
your ….ly file

2. in the \paper section define
  a) scoreTitleMarkup = … as shown in the code
  b) piece-opus-hspace = #number

3. before each \score add a *\label #'*/identifier/. the same identifier
must be used later in the \header section

4. define the \header field *piece-opus* as a /\markup/ with the 3 arguments
(1) label (2) arg1 (3) arg2

if another layout is desired you can adapt the lilypond code in the sections
*#{ … #}*

… and you can expand this function to more than 2 parameters!

(this function is based on an even/odd page function published by David
Nalesnik)

piece-opus.ly
<http://lilypond-french-users.1298960.n2.nabble.com/file/n7578514/piece-opus.ly>

Eluze