Re: LilyDev 0.3 sha256sum

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: LilyDev 0.3 sha256sum
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 00:15:41 +1100

To clarify, on W10 host, I can make any 64 bit guestin Virtualbox. In a
Fedora 29 or Debian 9 guest VM, Virtualbox 5.2 will not show 64 bit machine
options, despite enabling VT-x/AMD-V in the vm machine settings.

Running lilydev 0.3 Debian just hangs at the UEFI shell prompt, in a
machine running as a guest on W10.

Andrew