Re: LilyDev 0.3 sha256sum

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: LilyDev 0.3 sha256sum
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 13:27:30 +0100

Il giorno ven 14 dic 2018 alle ore 13:21 Andrew Bernard
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
> I have installed Fedora 29 and Virtualbox 5.2. I have enabled EFI. I can
> only make 32 VM's. I understand this is a common - but tricky - issue. Do
> we need 64 bit? What architecture is the lilydev image? I could not find a
> reference to that info. I run Virtualbox on Windows 10 host.

If you have a 64 bit CPU but cannot make 64 bit VMs, you probably need
to enable CPU virtualization (Intel's VT-x or AMD's AMD-v) in your
BIOS.
I had to do the same on my machine.
See, e.g., https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62339 .

Best wishes.