Re: New LilyPond contributor: Basia Mroczek

From: Barbara Mroczek
Subject: Re: New LilyPond contributor: Basia Mroczek
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 18:20:13 +0100

Hi Federico,

I decided to use lilydev, so this issue isn't crucial for me anymore.
But as you suggested, I reproduced the error and attached the command
line output to this mail.

Thank you for your tip about bottom posting, I'll try to stick by it
from now on (excluding this thread, I don't wont to make even worse
mess than already did).