Re: New LilyPond contributor: Basia Mroczek

From: Barbara Mroczek
Subject: Re: New LilyPond contributor: Basia Mroczek
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 14:43:28 +0100

Hi all,

thank you for your kind words. As Janek said, I have a background in
math, not programming (and especially not in development). I hope it'll
help me with fast learning, because I've got little experience: I've
written short bits in C++, only have seen a few uses of Python and used
Scheme for small tweaks in LilyPond.

As it comes to my interests, I'd like to experience as much as
possible, because currently I can't even say, what my interests are. I
rely on Janek for suitable choice of tasks.

I'm looking forward to upcoming collaboration,
Basia