Re: Issue 5324: \abs-fontsize and set-global-staff-size in books (issue

From: torsten . haemmerle
Subject: Re: Issue 5324: \abs-fontsize and set-global-staff-size in books (issue 341450043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 10:16:44 -0700

On 2018/08/13 16:56:51, dak wrote:
[…]

Hi David,

Thanks for the hints, I'll look into issues 4065 and 677.
As far as layout staff sizes, \magnifyStaff, fontSize/staff-space and
all the others are concerned (I've tested many variations back and
forth) the results were (surprisingly) stable.
That's why I used #ly:reset-all-fonts for #set-global-staff-size only.

But I'll definitely check the issues you mentioned.

Cheerio,
Torsten

https://codereview.appspot.com/341450043/