Re: Case of 'c' in partcombine

From: Charles Winston
Subject: Re: Case of 'c' in partcombine
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 11:48:49 -0400

> On May 25, 2017, at 11:42 AM, Charles Winston <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> On May 25, 2017, at 11:29 AM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Winston" <address@hidden>

Is there any way to use git grep to search for instances of a string, but leave
out all instances from some specified directory? I ask because there are an
insane amount of instances of the string in Documentation, and it’s clouding my
ability to find all instances in the source code.

Thanks,
Charles