Re: guile-2.0 and debian

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: guile-2.0 and debian
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 00:43:08 +0100

> BTW the results are promising, with my latest patchset the UTF-8
> characters should be rendered fine. The images are not pixel perfect
> because when using guile-2.0 the floating point numbers in the
> postscript output are formatted slightly differently and that results
> in different positioning of the symbols on the score, but I haven't
> looked deeply into that.

I finally finished a complete 'make doc' successfully.

Up to now I didn't notice any serious issue

The only minor thingy so far:

/input/regression/utf-8.ly changed spacing/line.break

Not related to the current guile2-problem, because it happens in the
2.19.51-docs as well:
(1)
The Japanese docs always display a Yen-sign instead of the backslash
in the browser, although copying it into a utf-8-aware editor works
well.
See attached screenshot.
Masamichi-San cc-ed.
(2)