Re: compiling lilypond fails

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: compiling lilypond fails
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 22:49:12 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

>> autogen.sh --noconfigure
>> configure --prefix=/home/knut/sources/lilybisect/
>> make -k -j 1 CPU_COUNT=1 all
>>
>> Logfile attached.
>
> I see a single error.  That's ... curious.  Have to go to rehearsal now,
> will investigate later.

Ok, I'll just push issue 4903 out right now.  Not because I think it
will fix the problem: I cannot really imagine that.  Merely because it
moves the goal posts far enough that I am loath to try finding a
solution for a problem that might or might not still apply two days
later.

I'll try picking up further on the problem in its then current state
tomorrow.

Sorry for the extra work.