Re: rsvg-view can't display SVG files created by lilypond

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: rsvg-view can't display SVG files created by lilypond
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 14:28:37 +0200 (CEST)

>>> It would seem like a better idea to explicitly establish a
>>> documentwide default of currentColor to black explicitly
>>> somewhere.
>>
>> Perhaps a `-dxxx' command-line option?
>
> Anything requiring explicit user effort in order to produce expected
> results is not going to mitigate the damage.

Mhmm, `damage' is too big a word IMHO.  This problem is already fixed
in the latest release of librsvg (and it wasn't present in some
earlier versions about a year ago; at least I was able to submit an
SVG to Wikipedia without any problems), and I believe that at least
Wikipedia will update within the next few months.

The current default of Lilypond is not wrong, as far as I can see.

    Werner