Re: Implement partial function calls. (issue 249670043 by address@hidden

From: dak
Subject: Re: Implement partial function calls. (issue 249670043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:56:10 +0000

On 2015/07/10 11:44:56, dak wrote:

redBold = ...

cannot define a markup command (and never could).  I could instead
define a
scheme command returning a markup.  I think that those should work in
comparable
circumstances.

This is seriously funny.  I happened to discover an old (more than a
year) branch of mine lying around that very much does all of this with
regard to markups and works around most of the related problems.  It
uses "\default" instead of "\incomplete" and the syntax rules use
different names and places and concepts but it should be quite easy to
fit that old branch in here: the work appears all done (though I don't
know how much, if any, testing I did and whether or not this was in
working state).  Won't likely support the markup macro, though.

https://codereview.appspot.com/249670043/