Re: Implement partial function calls. (issue 249670043 by address@hidden

From: dak
Subject: Re: Implement partial function calls. (issue 249670043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 06:48:17 +0000

On 2015/07/11 02:24:58, Dan Eble wrote:
I appreciate your comment about this opening a can of worms, but I do
like the
simplification.

Now I'll open a can of my own: instead of \incomplete, how about \etc?

With regard to full words, \adjourn would seem to match the
functionality well.  \etc has the advantage of being concise.  The real
meaning is "to be continued" but I cannot think of some reasonably short
Latin phrase bastardized into English that would express that.  "\etc"
is not quite that but it _is_ rather idiomatic.

So short of better proposals arriving, I am inclined to change this to
\etc.  In order not to inundate the testers with patches while we might
still come up with something better, I'll wait for the countdown to do
this change.

https://codereview.appspot.com/249670043/