Re: Issue 3072: Nested overrides get confused with multiple contexts in

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Issue 3072: Nested overrides get confused with multiple contexts in play (issue 131770043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 20:40:21 +0000

On 2014/08/16 18:55:57, dak wrote:
On 2014/08/16 18:36:50, lemzwerg wrote:

If you like the encapsulation, you like the patch for issue 2507.  If
you like
that nested properties will just work without handwaving and ifs and
buts, you
like this issue.

I really like this solution.  I spent some time trying to figure out how
to get reverts
right during my work on beaming; I never found a good algorithm.  This
makes it
nice.

The encapsulation means that it should be reasonably straightforward
to swap out
the internals for something different again at some other point of
time if
that's desirable.

I love the encapsulation.  Separating implementation from function is
always good.

Thanks,

Carl

https://codereview.appspot.com/131770043/