Re: Rename calc-property-by-copy to copy-property-from-event (issue 1227

From: dak
Subject: Re: Rename calc-property-by-copy to copy-property-from-event (issue 122750044 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 14:10:18 +0000

On 2014/08/07 19:40:37, janek wrote:
> Looks good.  Looking at the name grob::copy-property-from-event, I
think
> that grob::property-from-event is shorter but probably equally
> descriptive.  Though perhaps we have a number of others starting
with
> copy- already.
>
> Your call.

Ok.  I'll change it to grob::property-from-event when pushing, if you
don't mind.

thanks!
Janek

Oh phooey.  Rethinking this, what about just grob::event-property and
(eventually)
grob::parent-property ?  The grob:: makes clear that we are starting
from a grob,
and the xxx-property makes clear where we are ultimately looking.

We don't really need more than that in the name, do we?

Sorry for being late again with this proposal...

https://codereview.appspot.com/122750044/