Re: Adds bar line section to LM (Issue 3408) (issue 12724043)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Adds bar line section to LM (Issue 3408) (issue 12724043)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 04:48:28 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/12724043/diff/1/Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely
File Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/12724043/diff/1/Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely#newcode64
Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely:64: @node Bar lines and bar
checks
Do we really need to explain how to do special bar lines before
explaining accidentals?

The only reason we have bar checks here is that it helps the reader to
see the | symbols in the input.  I don't think it's useful to explain
special bar lines here.  Can't people find special bar lines in
Notation?

https://codereview.appspot.com/12724043/