Re: Unable to run test patchy - URI changed for tracker?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Unable to run test patchy - URI changed for tracker?
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:02:31 +0200

James <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Since sometime last night (I think) test-patchy script is giving me
>
> I can run the patchy-merge, so it isn't something local to my Dev env.
>
> I wondered if someone could look at the scripts and see if perhaps
> there is some URI change on Google's part that is now stopping our
> test-scripts working.

Can corroborate that with current lilypond-extra, the result is
address@hidden:/usr/local/tmp/lilypond$ CPU_COUNT=3
../lilypond-extra/patches/test-patches.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../lilypond-extra/patches/test-patches.py", line 19, in <module>
    main (issues_id)
  File "../lilypond-extra/patches/test-patches.py", line 14, in main
    issues = patchy.get_new_patches ()
  File "/usr/local/tmp/lilypond-extra/patches/projecthosting_patches.py", line
167, in get_new_patches
    query=query)
  File "/usr/local/tmp/lilypond-extra/patches/gdata/projecthosting/client.py",
line 43, in get_issues
    project_name, desired_class=desired_class, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/tmp/lilypond-extra/patches/gdata/client.py", line 635, in
get_feed
    **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/tmp/lilypond-extra/patches/gdata/client.py", line 320, in
request
    RequestError)
gdata.client.RequestError: Server responded with: 404,

I downloaded the current version of gdata from Google and dropped its
src/gdata directory into our gdata directory, completely replacing its
previous contents.  Doesn't help.

Maybe just wait and see whether it will come live on its own again...