Offline through Easter

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Offline through Easter
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 18:26:57 +0100

Hi,

we had a rain day today, so I had a lot of net time.  This evening, the
one-week internet pass from the hotel runs out (probably somewhere about
20:00 UTC or later).  With some luck, I'll be able to put through the
results of the last Patchy run (under way), but at any rate, I'll be
offline soonish until Tuesday, and anyway, we'll be climbing tomorrow
and driving home on Monday.

So have a merry Easter, and I'll be back on track afterwards.