PATCHES: Countdown for April 2nd - 19:00 GMT

From: James
Subject: PATCHES: Countdown for April 2nd - 19:00 GMT
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:17:50 +0000

Hello,

Unless anyone wants to step up to the plate over easter, the next countdown will be April 2nd.

I see a couple of patches that are new that I'll test before the end of the night otherwise, have a Happy Easter everyone.

James

Countdown – April 2nd 2013 – 19:00 GMT

3239 Enhancement Janek Warchol Push Patch: reorganize self_alignment_interface - part 1
3256 Enhancement Mike Solomon Push Patch: Eliminates side poisition calculations for system-start-text grobs.

3269 Ugly Mike Solomon Countdown Fingering not aligning vertically between 2.16.2 and 2.17.14   Regression
3010 Documentation Thomas Morley Countdown Removes '-signs from vectors
1698 Defect Mike Solomon Countdown Slurs and ties are not correct over repeats

3134 Enhancement Mike Solomon Review Patch: Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface outside-staff positioning.
3270 Enhancement David Kastrup Review Patch: Fix composition of markup lists containing markup command list calls

Patches moved to 'Needs_work' this countdown

3241 Ugly Mike Solomon Needs-work Tempo marks collide with dynamics   Regression