Re: don't abort aligning when grob's parent is a PaperColumn (issue 7564

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: don't abort aligning when grob's parent is a PaperColumn (issue 7564044)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:18:53 +0000

Thanks for reviewing, Mike!  I'm uploading new patchset.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7564044/diff/9001/lily/self-alignment-interface.cc
File lily/self-alignment-interface.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7564044/diff/9001/lily/self-alignment-interface.cc#newcode130
lily/self-alignment-interface.cc:130: // TODO: should this function be
defined someplace else, e.g. in note-column.cc?