Re: API for getting various kinds of grobs

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: API for getting various kinds of grobs
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 00:05:22 +0100

On 11 March 2013 01:23, Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (snip)
>
> What i would like: specify the reference grob in a property, for example
>
> \override LyricText #'align-to = #'Stem

Hi,

I'm not a developer, so my question might be stupid, but

Can't you use existing "break-alignable-interface",
"break-aligned-interface" and "break-alignment-interface" and
*expand* a property like "break-align-symbols" to support grobs like
NoteColumn, NoteHead, Stem, StaffSymbol, XYparent, etc.?

\override LyricText #'break-align-symbols = #'(note-head stem staff-bar clef)

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>