Re: build: missing explicit dependency?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: build: missing explicit dependency?
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:05:09 +0100

2013/3/12 Julien Rioux <address@hidden>:
> On 02/03/2013 11:54 AM, Francisco Vila wrote:
>>
>> Hello. When trying to build lilypond, I had to install the
>> texlive-metapost package which the autogen.sh did not ask for. Is this
>> a flaw of the config process?
>>

> Actually, ./configure is checking for both mf and mpost. Do you still have a
> config.log around from the failing build by any chance?

No. I have one that contains

configure:7216: found /usr/bin/mpost
configure:7227: result: mpost
configure:7067: found /usr/bin/mf-nowin
configure:7078: result: mf-nowin

but mpost and mf-nowin are provided by the texlive-binaries package in
my distro. I had to install texlive-metapost in addition. I could try
uninstalling it and see if it fails.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com