Re: bug in articulate.ly

From: Zefram
Subject: Re: bug in articulate.ly
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 10:33:10 +0000

David Kastrup wrote:
>Do you intend creating a fix for issue 3204?

The fix is to perform the single expression substitution that I described,
on the line identified by the error message, which is the only place such
an expression appears.  I thought my description was clear enough, but as
it's not, I've attached the fix in patch form.  If you mean something else
by "creating a fix", such as registering the patch in the bug tracker,
I intend leaving that to the people who are set up for write access to
the bug tracker.

-zefram