Re: bar-chords-notation-for-guitar--with-text-spanner.ly (was Re: stagin

From: James
Subject: Re: bar-chords-notation-for-guitar--with-text-spanner.ly (was Re: staging-broken-jan7)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 13:16:11 +0000

Hello,

On 8 January 2012 13:07, James <address@hidden> wrote:
> Mike
>
> On 8 January 2012 12:48, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> On my lilybuntu box, I am consistently getting a doc fail from current
>> master on this file.  The problem is the embedded post script.  It seems
>> like it's a ghostscript error:
>>
>> Invoking `gs -dSAFER -dDEVICEWIDTHPOINTS=595.28 -dDEVICEHEIGHTPOINTS=841.89
>> -dCompatibilityLevel=1.4 -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -r1200 -sDEVICE=pdfwrite
>> -sOutputFile=./bar-chords-notation-for-guitar--with-text-spanner.pdf
>> -c.setpdfwrite -fbar-chords-notation-for-guitar--with-text-spanner.ps'...
>>
>> GPL Ghostscript 8.71 (2010-02-10)

Ah I have a LilyDev 2.0 at work, so I checked I too have version 7.1
installed and that would be the one I use 'at home' (I build doc two
days ago with no problems). There *is* a GS update if you run the
LilyDev 'check for updates' thingy (or run sudo apt-get
update/upgrade).

But I deliberately haven't upgrade GS yet because of issues in the
past and because it is fundamental to building doc). So it seems you
have the same as I.

I'll build LP in the current master on my side in LilyDev and then try
this file.

I'll use ../configure without the disable-optimising only because you
probably use that switch by default, and let you know. My work
LilyBuntu is much less powerful than my home one so it takes a few
minutes...

James