Re: [Patch] Add support for tempo ranges (issue3248042)

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: [Patch] Add support for tempo ranges (issue3248042)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:41:47 +0000

On 2010/11/27 00:43:23, Neil Puttock wrote:
it's been
reviewed thoroughly (I hope :), so go ahead and push.

Hi Neil, greetings everybody,
I've pushed this patch, so hopefully nothing will get broken. It is
undocumented as of yet, but I'll wait for Neil to complete his own work
so that I can possibly take this into account when writing the relevant
documentation.

One caveat though: the display-lily regtest now outputs an
unequal-thingy because of the \tempo "blah" command that I added, upon
Neil's suggestion:
Test 90 unequal: .
in  = \tempo "Andante"
out = { \unset Score . tempoUnitDuration
  \unset Score . tempoUnitCount
  \set Score . tempoText = #"Andante"
  }
Then again, I'm pretty sure Neil's future patch will address this, so
I'm not too restless about it :-)

Cheers,
Valentin.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3248042/