Re: 2.14 release, or GOP now (part 2)

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: 2.14 release, or GOP now (part 2)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:29:44 +0100

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Patrick McCarty <address@hidden> wrote:
> I also think it would be useful to have two code freezes on
> stable/2.14: one for code/docs, and one for translations (right before
> the release).

(Of course it depends on how much new work is done after stable/2.14
is branched off, but) don't you think translators would be better off
keeping in sync with the *stable* branch until the release? This way
we might have a chance that most languages are in the same state when
the release happens.

Once stable is released, then lilypond/translations can be rebased
onto master, until the next branching stage.

Cheers,
Valentin.