Re: renaming "vertical spacing inside systems" props

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: renaming "vertical spacing inside systems" props
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 23:54:37 -0000

Mark Polesky wrote Monday, November 08, 2010 7:14 PM

Keith E OHara wrote:
We will use this in context that makes that first
qualifier almost redundant :
\override Context.StaffGrouper #'withingroup-staff-staff-spacing

This is an excellent point, and in response I'd like to
propose one more option -- just remove the "withingroup"
prefix altogether:

 \override StaffGrouper #'staff-staff-spacing
 \override StaffGrouper #'staffgroup-staff-spacing

Thoughts?

LGTM

(As I've said before, I admire your persistence :)

Trevor