Re: Add tab-tie-follow-engraver (issue2723043)

From: marc
Subject: Re: Add tab-tie-follow-engraver (issue2723043)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:23:59 +0000

Hello Carl,

wow, you were fast ...

LGTM ;-)

As said before, I wouldn't be able to do this engraver myself, but I
think I understand now a tiny bit better how
c++ engraver work.

Thank you,

Marc

http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/diff/1/lily/tab-tie-follow-engraver.cc
File lily/tab-tie-follow-engraver.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/diff/1/lily/tab-tie-follow-engraver.cc#newcode34
lily/tab-tie-follow-engraver.cc:34: are present.
IMHO, the description should be more detailed, e.g.
Change the tab-note-head properties when a tie is followed by a slur or
a glissando.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/diff/1/lily/tab-tie-follow-engraver.cc#newcode145
lily/tab-tie-follow-engraver.cc:145: "Adjust tabNoteHead properties when
accuring with ties,"
uppercase: TabNoteHead

http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/