Re: Missing image in web & docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Missing image in web & docs
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:38:40 +0100

On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 10:07:00AM +0200, Francisco Vila wrote:
> 2010/10/7 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>
> > 2) texinfo finds the .eps, converts it into the appropriate output
> > format, but puts it in the wrong directory.
>
> It's not being converted to any other than PDF.

Ok.  So what's wrong with
  Documentation/pictures/GNUmakefile
?  I see an:
  OUT_BITMAP_IMAGES += $(EPS_ILLUSTRATIONS:%.pdf=$(outdir)/%.png)

Is that rule not getting triggered?  Is it getting triggered, but
failing for some reason, and that failure isn't stopping the
build?  etc.

That's the next place to look.  :)

(hint: I would start with a clean build dir, then
  cd Documentation/pictures && make out=www web &> build.log
then examing build.log)

Cheers,
- Graham