Re: Missing image in web & docs

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Missing image in web & docs
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:07:00 +0200

2010/10/7 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> IMO, there's three steps that could be failing:
> 1) texinfo can't find the .eps image.  IIRC the build stops if
> this happens, but my memory could be faulty.

Original image is
./Documentation/pictures/context-example.eps

Several PDFs are being generated from this EPS.

./out-website/website/pictures/context-example.pdf
./out-www/offline-root/Documentation/pictures/context-example.pdf
./Documentation/pictures/out-www/context-example.pdf

> 2) texinfo finds the .eps, converts it into the appropriate output
> format, but puts it in the wrong directory.

It's not being converted to any other than PDF.

> 3) our mirroring tool (the python thing that copies from
> Documentation/out-www/ to out-www/ ) doesn't copy that filetype,
> or copies it but puts it in the wrong directory.

the PNG is not being generated; the PDF is being used into the PDF
docs and it's viewable there. Learning 3.3.1

I will give it more time.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com