annoying info issues

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: annoying info issues
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:23:08 +0200 (CEST)

Currently, if I say

  info lilypond

I'm forwarded to `lilypond-usage'.  If I say

  info LilyPond

I'm forwarded to `lilypond-notation'.  Is this really intentional?
IMHO it's silly to get different targets depending on whether to use
uppercase and/or lowercase letters.

If possible, I would like to say

  info lilypond

and get to a menu which essentially is the same as the entries we
currently add to the `dir' file.

Additionally, the `lilypond-snippets' target appears in the top `dir'
file, but this target doesn't exist for pure info files.  What's the
reason to exclude `lilypond-snippets'?

    Werner