New LilyPond Spanish Users list at GNU

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: New LilyPond Spanish Users list at GNU
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 01:19:06 +0100

Hello! After a loong wait trying to host our Spanish list at GNU I
have just received this from the admins:

"For be labeled as Official GNU software we need you to point us to an
offical public announcement in the official Lily Pond site that
certifies this as the offical Liky Pond spanish list. Until that
happens it will be labeled as Non GNU software & documentation."

What do I have to do to get this public announcement in our website?

I am disappointed not only because of the excessive delay, but rather
because I now have to prepare everything in 5-days' time, or they will
remove the project!.

Thanks
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)