Re: test 2.13.7: updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: test 2.13.7: updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:58:32 +0100

On 02.11.2009, at 17:14, Graham Percival wrote:

I've updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango.  I believe the result
works on OSX 10.6, but might issue a (harmless?) complaint on OSX.
The regtests look ok.  Due to the new versions for all those
font-related dependencies, I have no idea if it'll look good on any OS
(other than linux-x86, which at least could generate all the
regtests).

If this looks ok, I'll give fontforge another shot, including adding
--enable-double.

Cheers,
- Graham

I don't know if this even belongs here, but while checking convert-ly, I noticed something odd:

%take your pick, the output differs between versions
%\version "2.12.2"
%\version "2.13.7"

\layout {
\context {
\Score
\override RehearsalMark #'direction = #-1
\override RehearsalMark #'break-visibility = #begin-of-line-invisible
\override RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #RIGHT
}
}
\score {
\new PianoStaff<<
\new Staff = RH \relative c''{ a1 \bar "|." }
\new Staff = LH \relative c{ \clef bass a1 \mark \markup \small "[35 sec.]" \bar "|." }

\layout { }
}

In 2.13.7, the mark is printed under the first staff. It would appear that it now is relative to the Staff, even though RehearsalMark lives in the Score context. So, would I have to move the RehearsalMark to the Staff context in order to get it to print under the bottom-most staff?

James E. Bailey