test 2.13.7: updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango

From: Graham Percival
Subject: test 2.13.7: updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:14:45 +0000

I've updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango.  I believe the result
works on OSX 10.6, but might issue a (harmless?) complaint on OSX.
The regtests look ok.  Due to the new versions for all those
font-related dependencies, I have no idea if it'll look good on any OS
(other than linux-x86, which at least could generate all the
regtests).

    http://lilypond.org/~graham/

If this looks ok, I'll give fontforge another shot, including adding
--enable-double.

Cheers,
- Graham