Forward of moderated message

From: bug-lilypond-bounces
Subject: Forward of moderated message
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 11:22:29 -0400

--- Begin Message --- Subject: An entry you may wish to include Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:08:29 +0000
Hello.

I do not have a bug to report but I was looking for the English translation of giro armonico (Italian) or tour harmonique (French). I've had a guess at it of "chord sequence" but I really don't know what the translation should be, so it might be a useful one to include in your glossary.

Regards and thanks,

Helene Bell

Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet Explorer 8

--- End Message ---