Re: CG Information on Snippet Handling

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: CG Information on Snippet Handling
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:30:56 +0200

2009/4/19 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> Historically, we sent the snippet to the LSR editor to deal with.
> Since we *still* don't have a dedicated LSR editor who has nothing
> better to do than play with web-2.0 things... i.e. the people who
> /are/ LSR editors are sufficiently skilled that they can be even
> more useful to lilypond by fixing bugs or whatnot... this becomes
> problematic.

I'm still available to do that, though nobody's contacted me since
GDP. (and though Neil is clearly more reliable than me to run and push
makelsr)

The 24-to-48h delay between doc changes and lsr updates is certainly
inconvenient, but I think we can ask the doc editors to handle the
commenting/uncommenting of their @lsr reference on their own.

Cheers,
Valentin