Re: info documentation with images?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: info documentation with images?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:55:10 +0100

Graham Percival:

> Well, this is a quite different matter than us not using
> lilypond-book.  It's obviously a bug.
>
> I've added it as an "urgent" item to the technical-todo list
> for documentation... so if you're lucky, somebody will
> investigate it within the next four months.
>
> Sorry, that's all I can do,

I quite `recently' fixed a bugs in GIT and GUB to build documentation
with images

commit d2bab8157ddb21c59dab2588ceeb63d47a71cf5e
Author: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>
Date:   Mon Nov 12 11:45:11 2007 +0100

    For .info generation, run makeinfo from outdir.

    Fixes images in info files.  Makeinfo must have PNGs in cwd when
    building info docs with images.

Are we talking about a new bug here, or are you looking at
older documentation?

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> | GNU LilyPond - The music