Re: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:29:45 +0100

John Mandereau wrote:

I've committed new tags stuff a couple of hours after 2.11.37 release.
See current git master branch, or the compiled docs at
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/input/lsr/snippets/index.html
I guess this index page is still in a very preliminary shape. In the final version,
I would recommend you to advertise the free text search available at LSR.
You should probably also issue a warning about the possible differences in
LilyPond version between the LSR site and the lilypond.org site.

  /Mats