Re: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 21:35:39 -0800

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 21:32:34 +0100
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

> >  I can't say I'm really
> > comfortable with the tag drop-down ERW menus, so let's think about
> > any way we can make it more user-friendly
>
> You're certainly right; what about a box with a bunch of checkboxes
> box with all tags? (see attached picture).

I like idea, especially since we can group tags as we see fit --
ie the left side could be all standard NR section names, while the
special tags like "docs" or "workaround" can be on the right.

I also like the idea of you and Valentin discussing this in
French, and coming back here in a week with a solid proposal.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham