Re: volta questions

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: volta questions
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:45:34 -0800

Paul Scott wrote:
Graham Percival wrote:
This isn't done in printed music. There is some logic in this -- the music doesn't stop after the 2nd time ending -- but to be completely logical the left-most vertical segment of the 1st time ending should also be missing (since music doesn't start at the 1st time repeat).
Perhaps you were sleepy when you wrote this.  :)

I was, actually -- it was 7:32PM local time, so I had just woken up.  :)

The beginning of the first ending is the place where you skip to the second ending the second time and is complete necessary.

Whoops, of course!

Cheers
- Graham