Re: al niente / de niente - was Re: (no subject)

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: al niente / de niente - was Re: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 14:49:40 +0200

Hi Trevor

On 4/3/06, Trevor Bača <address@hidden> wrote:
(I notice that the example at the very end of the first line is quite
large; I'm assuming this is just a proof to show that magnification
works correctly?)

Yes, I was just testing the thickness/height parameters.

(Also, nice job on the double hairpins joined at the open circle ...
your result actually looks more elegant than the examples in the
Sciarrino.)

:-)

Now we only need a proper n-glyph. (I doubt that I'll have time to do something with it. Perhaps it is best to sponsor Han-Wen to do that.)

Regards,
  Erlend Aasland