Re: Example massacre

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Example massacre
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:38:56 -0800

On 2-Dec-04, at 10:40 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
I mentioned one in my original email. I haven't investigated deeply,
but spent a few minutes to find missing example files that are linked
from within the manual, and came up with the following list:

I must admit that I haven't been checking the "see also" to links. In the
future I'll check to make sure they work and still make sense.

In input/test/:

chords-without-melody.ly

As Han said, it's actually included in the text now.  Link removed.

lyric-hyphen-retain.ly

I've included it in the manual, although commented out -- I can't
test it right now, and that's one change that I should test before
committing in un-ignored form.

lyrics-melisma-faster.ly
lyrics-melisma-variants.ly

I can't find these examples in 2.2, 2.0, or 1.6; links removed.

page-breaks.ly

Nothing interesting in that example; I have no idea why it was
included in the first place.

to-xml.ly

Fixed directory to point to no-notation.

unfold-all-repeats.ly

That's a nice example, re-added to input/test/

Han:  I might move it into the manual when I revamp the
"changing defaults" section, but right now the manual page that
talks mentions this example is long enough already.

In input/regression/:

volta-chord-names.ly

Not necessary; covered by volta-multi-staff.ly

Cheers,
- Graham