how to report bugs

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: how to report bugs
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:11:34 +0100 (CET)

I have a general question how to report bugs.  Currently, I have time
to update lilypond about twice a week, and if time permits, I run my
personal collection of bugs with a new version to see whether things
have improved.  Some of those bugs I consider severe, others are minor
rants.

Shall I repeat my bug reports again and again?  I think you soon will
get crazy :-) On the other hand I would like to see various severe
bugs fixed as soon as possible...

    Werner

PS: I will be able to contribute fixes to lilypond soon (mainly on the
    documentation side).  As usual, it's just a matter of available
    spare time.