Re: your mail

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: your mail
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:21:25 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Chris Jackson wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 09:10:19AM -0600, David Raleigh Arnold wrote:
> > On Wednesday 31 December 1969 23:59, Chris Jackson wrote:

> Do you mean that traditional indentation (in the style of programming
> languages, with matching brackets) is only useful within the \score
> block, and not within the \notes blocks from which it is built? like so:

If I understand correctly, the idea is to have (at least) two different
lexical grammars and to switch the grammar when entering and,
respectively, leaving a \notes section.  Switching between
different lexical grammars often simplifies the overall grammar, but I do
not know if this is applicapable to emacs and which effort you had to
take.

Greetings,
           Juergen