Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2731 in lilypond: missing link on v2.15/Docume

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2731 in lilypond: missing link on v2.15/Documentation/web-big-page
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 16:47:06 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 2731 by address@hidden: missing link on v2.15/Documentation/web-big-page

It's not trivial.  You need to dig around in one or more of:
  build/scripts/create-weblinkes-itexi.py
  Documentation/GNUmakefile
  GNUMakefile
  scripts/build/website_post.py
  scripts/build/doc_post.py

or possibly even other files. It's even worse than useful for website.texi, for which -big-page wasn't really intended but people complained so it was stuffed in at the last moment.

If I were to try to fix this, I'd budget 2 hours.