Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2505 in lilypond: Patch: Doc: NR clarified \fo

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2505 in lilypond: Patch: Doc: NR clarified \footnote command as a TextScript
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 06:55:41 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 2505 by address@hidden: Patch: Doc: NR clarified \footnote command as a TextScript

http://codereview.appspot.com/6137050/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.ite...
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1050: footnote is being attached but can also
be attached as a
On 2012/04/30 07:39:21, Graham Percival wrote:
isn't a textscript also a grob?  if so, you don't need to add that in the
text.
The example carries that story.

Possibly, I don't actually know the technical difference, I was following the
examples I did previously (if you scan down to the start of the 'manual'
footnotes and the 'chorded' notes I've just tried tied to be consistent and that
is what I used there. That was based on comments by Mike (and possibly David
when he made his changes), so if TextScript and Grob are interchangeable I
should make the changes throughout the @nodes than just here.

If someone can let me know?