Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2505 in lilypond: Patch: Doc: NR clarified \fo

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2505 in lilypond: Patch: Doc: NR clarified \footnote command as a TextScript
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 09:26:49 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 2505 by address@hidden: Patch: Doc: NR clarified \footnote command as a TextScript

If by 'co-ordinate' you mean that if we leave doc until 'later' that the changed code will break make doc, I suggest you attach a git formatted patch of the fixed code, I can apply it my local repo and redo the examples for \footnote (and make any other text changes), that way I can also test the examples still work with my own local make. Then I can revert your patch, create mine and then they can be checked separately and applied separately but at the same time (or you can have my final patch yourself).

Does that sound right?