Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Videos from LibrePlanet

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Videos from LibrePlanet
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:06:04 -0200

For the questions, I don't think it needs much work, one could use of
IRC or even XMPP chatrooms --- either MUC (older) or MIX (newer) types
---, although IRC is more accessible. Then, someone in the room could
act as representative of the people who make questions in the room to
the speaker.

As for the live slides, a stream with perhaps 1fps for video would
perhaps do the trick. It of course would get tricky if the presentation
requires video not from the room recording. Depending on how capable the
recording method and equipment are, you might also have a resulting file
with two video streams in the same file, one for in-room camera (15fps
would be good) and other for slides (1fps).

2018-01-28T16:41:38-0500 Don Warner Saklad wrote:
> In the future transmissions from LibrePlanet will be even more robust
> with slides available simultaneously and features allowing viewers
> around the world to interact with questions and comments during or at
> the end of presentations.

- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
  gratis).
- "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, veja formas de se comunicar
  instantaneamente comigo no endereço abaixo.
- Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
  Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
- Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
  GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
  (apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.