Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Videos from LibrePlanet

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Videos from LibrePlanet
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 10:14:28 -0800

On January 28, 2018 3:03:01 AM PST, Andrey Skvortsov
<andrej.skvortzov@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 18-01-27 17:00, John Sullivan wrote:
>> We're working on that. In the meantime, some of the talks have
>> slides linked from the descriptions. For the ones that don't,
>> consider contacting the speaker to ask -- if they want to send us
>> the slides, we can post them.
>
>Thank you, John.
>The best way would be to have both slides and their capture
>on video. Usually it's not very convenient to switch between video
>player and slides viewer.  And it will not help at all, if screencast
>is show or some demo is demonstated during the talk.

Of course that's better, and we are working on it. Very few speakers have live
demos, so in the meantime you can get 90% of the way there by flipping through
the PDF in a window next to the video. No real switching required, keep the
window focus on the PDF viewer and hit space as needed :)